View Single Post
      07-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
fdriller9
Banned

Drives: '06 AW 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [3.22]
Umm Norbert tried to screw me over on the diag fee and the evap hose replacement. You know why I know that? Because when I complained about it and the general manager walked over, he shut his mouth and agreed to what I demanded....which was the $135 daig fee. Didn't argue....like he did on the phone and hang up on me. Just shut up and said "ok." Gave me a receipt and I walked over to the service desk and paid and left.....forever.

If he was actually telling me the truth, he would have defended it....

I asked them to check for a leak in the EVAP system. I pointed out that it was coming from the rear, passenger side. And you're going to try and charge me $500+ to smoke an EVAP system? The leak was visible without pulling panels.....

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396647

Also if you read through my link (not expecting you to)....he told me the leak would be covered under CPO. And that's why they started removing panels and further diagnosing it. And when he found out hoses aren't covered under CPO (none are except AC I think), he tells me I have to pay for the 5 hour they took to find the leak.....really? And it took an hour to "warm up" the smoke machine? Really?.....

I do NOT recommend him.

Last edited by fdriller9; 07-01-2011 at 09:47 PM.
fdriller9 is offline   United_States