cuban335i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Holy shit a Fiat 500 would be great. The new Jetta looks really nice as well
yea i checked out the fiat and it's just too small imo... it looks about the size of the smart for two

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR171 View Post
The 128 is an awesome choice (hell, I love my 135.) Really really hard to get it under 25k though. 28k base MSRP + options and even invoice would be over 25.

To a poster above: Yes the US-bound Fiat 500s are getting a 6sp Auto option.

I actually think a Fiat 500 Abarth with the turbo engine and some minor mods (exhaust, tune, tires) would be a really really fun daily commuter. No Abarths until next year though.

I don't know about MINIs though... maybe you're girl will like it, but I personally hate MINIs. I just can't stand the interior, seats suck, trim sucks, giant flava flav speedometer in the middle... My brother in law, who has terrible taste in cars, had a yellow Cooper S as his daily, and a yellow Hummer H2 for the weekends. He sold the MINI and is looking to get another one with all the John Cooper Works goodies.... Price tag: $45,000. I told him he's an idiot for even considering to pay 45k for a MINI. He said "I only care about performance." LOL.
Yea I checked some out and without getting them 1 or 2 years old, they are a little too much brand new. I think I'm going to go with a 2011 mini cooper s with some good options for around 26-27k. Which should be pretty fun because they boosted the hp by 10 to 181hp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost Gomez View Post
Don't buy your GF a $25k car.
It's not going to be in her name, it will be in my name and i'm picking the colors and everything out. I'm pretty much using it as an excuse to buy myself another fun little car besides my e36 m3.
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
Appreciate 0