View Single Post
      11-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
Das_Stig
I don't drink water. Fish fuck in it.
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi
Location: Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddc9999 View Post
Hi guys, I lost my 2006 BMW 330xi during Hurricane Sandy and now I need to buy another car. I was looking at 2010-2011 3 series coupes and sedans, all automatic transmission. I've done a lot of research on these cars and know what's standard, LCI changes, etc, but I need help with determining a good price on these used cars. They are all CPO and I have the dealer asking price too.

1) 2010 BMW 335i xdrive coupe - $34,063 - 24,145 miles. Prem, Sport, Nav, Cold Weather. Jet Black/ Black interior. This should be pre LCI

2) 2010 BMW 335i xdrive sedan - $37,899 - 25,630 miles. Prem, Sport, Nav, Cold Weather, Logic7, Comfort Access, Park Distance Control, Satellite Radio. Black Sapphire/Oyster Black interior. This should be post LCI

3) 2011 BMW 328i xdrive coupe - $34,729 - 24,553 miles. Prem, Nav, Cold Weather, Convenience Pack. Red with tan interior. This should be post LCI.

Can you give me a good idea of how much is a good final price for these cars? I live in the tri state area too if that has any impact on price as well. I assume our cars here cost a bit more than they would in say, Oklahoma just cause of the cost of living differences, etc. Thanks for the help!
wait for prestiges and possibly the other year end sales event where they dump their loaners. pretty decent prices were seen last year in december, they need to get room for the new loaners and get their year end numbers up, they 328s so if thats what your going for..
Appreciate 0