Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i - to new owners now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flem View Post

You'll love my nuts...

And no I will not use your pyramid scam additive... Thanks though
Well, it's not MY additive.
And though Syntek hired a company call syntekglobal to do it's marketing via network marketing, how is that a "scam"?

It's just a marketing venue. No different than advertising on TV, infomercials, commercials, bill boards, whatever, except they hire people to market it for them (and pay them for it on a commission basis), instead of paying the big corporations big dollars to advertise.
Again, not my deal, but definitely not a "scam" and it doesn't take away from what the product does in the slightest.

Some of the best products out there are available through network marketing. And I know 2 or 3 people who do it, and some do VERY well.
Network marketing is essentially a sales job. They make millionaires out of some people and others do very well with it. Far better than car sales, or many other types of sales.
Again, certainly nothing wrong with it, and certainly no "scam" if you knew anything about marketing.
Pyramid "scams" were present many years ago, but they were exactly that, scams. Those are illegal now and have been for years, and people often mistakenly think network marketing is that. It's not.
There are thousands of companies who use network marketing to promote their products. If the products don't work, people don't buy it, it's that simple, regardless of the form of marketing they choose.

I personally kind of like the idea of network marketing, it keeps a lot of money out of big businesses and gives the workers the opportunity to make a lot of money if they are into selling and are good at it.
I don't mind supporting people who do choose to use network marketing, as long as the stuff works as advertised, otherwise I won't use it. Nice to know I can put some money in a friends or relatives pocket while getting something I want that works well.
Appreciate 0