Jalal28
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddemon73 View Post
Jalal28,

Your configured car MSRP is more than mine. Mine was $55,775. Net Cap reduction is $49,995. Monthly payment is $714 (including 9.6% sales tax) on a three years lease with 15k/year. I don't have any of the other costs yet because I have to wait for my car on order for 8-10 weeks. I'm jealous you got to drive off the lot with you car. What color combo did you go with?
Color combo was Black Sapphire Metallic / Oyster & Black Interior / Black Anthracite Wood. Combined with the black anthracite M-Sport headliner, interior is true 2 tone throughout.

Sounds like you're getting a very good deal as well. Although your MSRP is slightly below mine, you're also paying more in sales tax, so proprotionally, we're probably right around the same deal, once you factor in fees, etc.

Food for thought, to maximize savings DO NOT MAKE ANY CAP COST REDUCTIONS (i.e. down payments). Allow dealership to roll any fees (acquisition, taxes, maco/training, etc) into adjusted cap cost. Then take whatever cash you were going to apply upfront on fees and apply as a MSD deposit instead. Because you get that MSD cash back at the end of the lease, financing the deal this way, always results in less cash out of pocket over the term of the lease.

The only reason I didn't do this on my own deal is because there's a very good chance I'll be moving out of country in a year and I didn't want to pay all this MSD cash upfront and then be forced to haggle over that MSD cash with whoever might assume my lease at that time.

Last edited by Jalal28; 01-08-2011 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0