05-04-2011, 03:54 AM   #29
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
This diet is about getting in shape and is one of the few diets available for reaching those incredibly low body fat percentages. This is why people who are finding it hard to go below 10-13% body fat will switch to this diet. I don't care if you want to swim until you're 10-13% bf. Do whatever method you want. I don't even care if you don't want to go below 10-13% body fat or are comfortable with how you look as is.

The diet is here and is tailored to see maximum results. And also, just because you walk the dog or swim laps doesn't mean you'll lose weight. For example, P90x workouts won't do anything for you unless you diet right. It's all about the diet.
You are right.

But im too lazy and i no longer care to spell out for the majority what they should eat or don't eat. This subject has been beaten to death, raised (sp) from the hell of all eternity then beaten to death once again for the last two decades.

The simple exercise program that i have provided is for the people who know how to eat properly. But if you think you can eat a 1/2lb big mac for lunch on daily basis, do laps in the swimming pool and expect results, then you are an idiot. I dont like to call people names such as "idiot". But majority deserve it!

This might come as a shock for many of you, something that is alien and outrages for many Americans. But i will bet my 740I BMW on this.

Switch your lunch with dinner. Eat same food at lunch time as you would at dinner, and eat same food at dinner as you would at lunch time. Get back to me in 3-4 months with the results. When you do, be sure you give me the keys and the title to your car and your house.
Appreciate 0