///Mikey F80
Aspiring Hoonigan...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M3 [MW|CB]

Garage List
Brightest LCI Angel Eyes?

Hey everyone!

After years of waiting, and a couple months of searching for a well-optioned, low mileage AW or SG 335i within a couple hundred miles of me, I will hopefully be purchasing my first BMW tomorrow.

I'm not sure if it's a good thing that I'm already looking at mods for the car, because once I started modding my MINI Cooper S, I couldn't stop, and still can't

I'm not gonna get too crazy with this car, as it's got very low mileage for a pre-owned vehicle, and I don't want to do anything to mess up the remaining factory warranty and CPO warranty.

I'm looking at 3 different angel eyes, and I plan for those to be one of the first things I do to this car. However I've seen alot of pics of aftermarket angel eyes that have a really bright inner ring, and then the outer ring is fairly dim in comparison. I want them to be as close and uniform as possible.

The one's I've looked at are MTec LEDs, Turner Motorsports LEDs, and the LUX Halogens. Which one out of these would you recommend? Alot of people on these forums seem to have and love LUXs, but most own Pre-LCI cars that have the LUX LEDs. I guess I'm leaning most toward the MTecs, but that could change depending on what you guys say.

Are there any other ones I should consider?

I'll post pics of the new addition to my garage as soon as it's officially mine in the photo section.

Thanks!

Last edited by ///Mikey F80; 02-08-2013 at 09:42 AM..
Appreciate 0