View Single Post
      08-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #304
BOosted 335i
//Thumper
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mech_Man View Post
Looking at what others said they were quoted, (for Plat 70k), I saw pricing from $2,200 to 3,800 with an average of 3,185 - but that's from 3 years ago up to last year, so add inflation and price bumps. It looks like your $3,400 is right about average. Do you know what the current "List" price is? You might want to phone back to see just 'how negotiable' his number is.
I called around last month and was always quoted the BMWNA list price, and playing that game I'd reply, "That's the list that everybody is quoting, do you have any discounts or specials?" And they'd always come down $200-300.

Also, from your sig, you have a LOT of mods (congrats!), but many are core stuff. Have you considered how they effect your ability to get past the authorization stage if something major fails? You might just want to keep your money and self-insure.
I don't know the list.but my mods are all removable.all easily to be taken off.except the exhaust I'm leaving on.my dealer is cool.my car is babied.driven on weekends usually.mint condition so no issues with car.no wastegate rattle.great car.
Appreciate 0