12-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #10
gunnerxq
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 "325i"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeeg28 View Post
What's up guys so Christmas is finally rolling around and y'all know what that means! Mods so I have been talking to my shop and we have come up with a plan to get ahold of a used 3 stage manifold to drop in before they give me the stage 2 AA tune. So if anyone knows of where I could get my hands on one please let me know! I have been searching for one and the guys at the shop are keeping their eyes peel; brand new they are upwards of 2000 so that's a little out of my budget! I will try to get my car on a dyno after I Christmas to show the results.

Currently have a PE and getting either a eurobox or BMW performance intake hopefully followed by a manifold swap and to top it off a stage 2 AA tune!

Special thanks to Neal at Oceanside motorsports for helping me!!!

They are trying to rip you off. I got mine around grand. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=538595

look for the parts online.
Koni special active red, eibach pro-kit springs, Remus exhaust, stage 3 intake manifold,Stage 2 AA tune, BMW Short shift kit. Silicon intake pipe. M3 control arms front, M3 rear. ECS trailing arm with whiteline bushings. Purple powerflex subframe bushings. Yellow power flex upper shock mounts. Single mass flywheel OE weight.
Appreciate 0