Alpina_B3_Lux
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Audi R8 LMX, BMW M550i xDrive

Garage List
2009 335i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekis18 View Post
Great write up!! The only thing you didn't mention (or maybe I just couldn't find) was after your ceramic coated DP's were installed, Did the high temp issue in the cabin go away or still about the same?
Yes you're right, I didn't post an update to this. Although I do not have any hard data to back this up, I feel that the temperatures inside the cabin have gone down slightly. However, if I push the car hard (like on the Nürburgring), the middle tunnel still gets rather warm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by research View Post
surely one of the best modded 335i's. It's all about quality of components, and even though it's pricey, this looks like a car that's modded AND reliable. Besides, for anyone who is after same upgrades they can just follow your review!

Subscribed... Now, I wish someone made something similar on the 2litre D3 Alpina E90!
Thank you! And it's far from finished. Currently the new AR design performance aluminium radiator is being fitted, the methanol injection kit needs to be sorted out (install is done but the cabling is not correct so that it does not work yet), and the suspension will get some tweaking with different camber plates and corner balancing.

At the beginning of next year, the Turbo Dynamics stage 2 turbos will be fitted, along with upgraded internals (pistons+piston rods).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian E92 View Post
Thank you so much for answering almost every question I had all in one place. Well written up and I am subscribed!
Thanks! I really appreciate all this positive feedback.

Alpina_B3_Lux