Isaiah5411
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 328i E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivier
Hey HiHiAg
Tks for the comments. I did not notice Jason's photos with black headliner. I still have a couple of days to choose. Here in Hong Kong, that headliner is an option (not quite "official" but if you talk to the dealer they will offer it). It comes for some hundred US$ extra. At least it gives us something to discuss
while we are waiting (4 to 5 months waiting for that 335 at the moment)....

No offense meant to those with black interior and gray headliners but the car in my sig came with black interior and gray headliner and it bugged me to death for some reason....too much contrast, with those gray front pillars lookin' at me as I looked out the windshield. Then I sat in an M3 with anthracite headliner....ahhhhh!!!! Much better. But hey, I'm like Monk that way. LOL

So, I went and got anthracite front, middle and rear pillar covers and put them in. Made more sense to me for the black to stop at the ceiling rather than at the window sill/dash level. When you look out in any direction, you see black interior. I'm still thinking about doing a full black headliner. BUT, I am also thinkin' about an E92...lots!

Here's a shot-
"O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires." (Isaiah 54:11)
Appreciate 0