View Single Post
      04-12-2008, 06:58 AM   #96
Ant397
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X5 4.8is, Lambo Gallardo

Hey Guys,

As per Viv's idea , I have managed to organise a professional photographer with professional kit to attend the UK5 event!

I have done alot of work with him over the past years and the results can be fantastic, lets hope the weather is good!

He is called John (or Jock if you want to get personal) and will be attending for the whole weekend with us, but he is working you know, so dont fill him with too much booze or you might get pics of trees and sky rather than the cars and antics!

The idea is for him to document the whole meet from start to finish and then he'll also be on hand to take individual shots of your cars as you want them with the personal touch and hopefully get some great shots, either artistic, action, anything you want really.

At the end he will compile all the group photos and your individual ones onto a DVD or 2 (depending on the amount) for you all which you can buy direct from him on the day for a measily £20.

I am also trying to get the whole event featured in a BMW magazine to promote the largest UK E9X meet, E90 Post and Speed Religion together, but we'll see how we get on with that once we see what shots we have and how much of a story we can make of the escapades! Is Carlos still buying the beers?

So have a think of some shots that you want, bring along your pennies and lets all have a f@@kin good laugh!

ant.
Appreciate 0