View Single Post
      11-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
sashah60
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22 G80 M3

2008 335i Cp, 63K, Manual, Prem Pkg, Sport Pkg, Cold Pkg, Navi, 19'' Style 230 Wheels

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Price: $23,950 (Priced below KBB to sell) (Please PM me your best offer)
Approx Mileage 63,800

2008 BMW 335i Coupe with Manual Transmission, Premium Package, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation System, and 19 inch Premium Sport Wheels!!! Winter wheels (VB3) included (however, buyer may need to purchase new winter tires).

Black Sapphire Metallic Paint and Black Leather Interior with Dark Burlwood Trim. Logic 7 premium sound system, iPod interface.

This car is in EXCELLENT condition (inside and out)!!! The car has been garaged kept, hand washed, dealer maintained (all service records available) and professionally detailed (interior and exterior) twice a year. Brand new OEM carpet mats included. The car is in excellent condition and recently serviced at 60K, including new spark plugs, new front breaks at 50K miles, and new OEM tires The car was purchased brand new and has been kept by a single owner. The car has been driven mostly on the interstate. Both interior and exterior are in EXCELLENT condition. Never been smoked in.

Serious buyers only, please. PM me for details.

Attached Images

Last edited by sashah60; 12-21-2012 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: price update
Appreciate 0