01-18-2012, 05:49 AM   #3374
enrita
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i - Big turbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaihaX View Post
Unfortunately no, still waiting on my vanos solenoid and hope that fixes it, that's why I haven't updated my thread yet.

What I did find out thought that cylinder 2-5 is always happy and cylinder 6 sometime would have a drop but cylinder 1 always has a drop on every log I have done.

I am still using the same gas, all the other gas gives me worst timing.

I am going to log the sport map and see if it makes any difference. Probably doesn't help that ambient temperature is at 45C (113F).

In regards to the sport map - I had a bit of a drive on the way home and it definitely doesn't have that big of a punch on the mid range as the aggressive maps.

As someone else says on the aggressive map the car goes "ape shit"

Also another question about the 0-100 function, how do people normally launch their AT cars? first gear ? or second gear brake boosting? or just DS and slam it down?

Been playing around with it and it seems the fastest I can do is about 4.7s.
M2 brake boosting 2500-3000 rpm. i wouldnt do that to often though
07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD E85 BMS flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Appreciate 0