07-15-2006, 03:08 AM   #1
MG_2006325i_KG
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i Alpine White

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
When does nice b/c just plain stupid

Ok true story....Last night come home from work and bar around 6:30 and a few guys from my complex are outside drinking so I partake in the extracurricular neighborhood activites, well there was 4 of us and a case of corona, well around 11ish after the kids gone to bed we run outta brew(beer delivery service would come in good here) and my boy runs inside and brings out some Hornsby's we drink that and while we are some random dude shows up talking about yeah my wife is in Warsaw and locked him out and he's waiting on a locksmith, so we're all bullshitting and run outta cider, and the locksmith shows up and I ask the dude if he has any beer and he said sure does he'll give us some....so about 5mins later he returns with beer and takes off quickly and my boy cracks one of these beers take a sip and about yaks all over the steps...I say "let me take a look at that beer" and the shit is 2 years expired 7 May 04 was the date. Now I understand some people hang on to old beer for a collection reason but who the fucc has two year old beer cold in their fridge....I mean sure he meant well but I woulda been look guys no beer my bad......
Appreciate 0