pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iSSA View Post
So Paul,
I registered for this event on or about 4/11 and a few weeks later got an email from the registrar to spread the word as there are still spots for the event so tell your friends to come on out... And today I get an e-mail that says I'm wait-listed because there aren't enough instructors and I only signed up for Saturday...So I get screwed out of participating in the event even though I signed up for Saturday only (on Mothers day weekend).

How does this happen??? I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in the NCC over how this was handled. I know others have complained that they already paid to have their cars checked out and are now not "selected" for the event. I'm glad I was going to do it next week. Notification a week before the event I mean really?

Furthermore, I re-joined the club for the explicit purpose of participating in this event.

Craig
Craig,

Sorry you weren't able to get in, but our admissions policy hasn't changed in many years. Two day students will always be admitted before one day attendees. Our HPDEs are always booked so we had to institute a methodology to address who gets accepted and in what priority. Hopefully you and the many others who are waitlisted can make one of the other HPDEs we have scheduled.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...D#.UYR-Tcu9KSM

If you want to discuss further, please PM and I can put you in touch with our registrar, if I don't know the answer.

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0