View Single Post
      01-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #255
drZ
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: black sapphire e92

Hi guys..anyone know of coders in the republic of ireland, especially in the southern counties? and if not can anyone shine some light in terms of LCI tail lights retrofitting?
I have found a garage locally who has autologic facilities but they have informed me that the car needs to be read and then findings sent to autologic and then a solution will be emailed back by autologic..but I have read in the past that the LCI retrofit solution is not something officially provided by the company so they might not give/have the solution..right now I have a bulb error warning and fast blinking signals plus my welcome lights (drl+tails) are not constantly lighting up upon unlocking the door..any help appreciated..

ps I do apologise if this topic has been discussed in this thread but I havent read the whole thread..
You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.
Appreciate 0