10-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
sickem
Freude am fahren
Rep
Drives: E90 N54

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny271 View Post
With the weather getting a little cooler as of late, I think there is no better time to test out my new Cobb Stage 2+ E30 maps. I'd like to think that I have a chance at dipping into the 11.9XXX ballpark.

Englishtown Raceway (located in Old Bridge, NJ) is holding it's 15th Annual Sport Compact Fallnationals with Test & Tune for Street Muffled vehicles from 12PM to 4PM this Saturday.

I'll be heading out there with a few friends this Saturday and think it would be great if we could get a few other E90post members to come out and do some glory runs while the weather is nice.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with Englishtown Raceway and where it's located please click here: :http://www.etownraceway.com/travel_directions.aspx

Please respond to this thread or PM me if you think you can make it. I'd like to arrive at Englishtown around 11:30AM EST.

Looking forward to this Saturday!

-Dan
Hey Dan,

My buddy goes to E-town quite a bit and he strongly recommended staying as far from there as possible that weekend as it will be a madhouse with the street compact nationals going on. But if you end up going, have fun. I've got a wedding to go to. I'm going this Wed night though... Want to test out the new FMIC on the stage 3 E85 maps...