View Single Post
      07-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
ray_futbol
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 328i|E70 LCI xDrive50i

Garage List
Exclamation BMW Canada Announces Limited E90 335xi xDrive Sedan Special Edition With Power Kit

As announced on E90POST HOMEPAGE.

BMW Canada is pleased to introduce the MY2011 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition available only from Production Weeks 27 through 35 (July/August).

The 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition combines true exclusivity with enhanced driving dynamics. For the first time on a BMW 3 Series Sedan, 19” alloy wheels are fitted from the factory. The Style 313M wheel compliments the M Aerodynamic Kit to create a sporty and appealing design package. The highlight of the interior is the Carbon Leather trim, directly from the M3 Sedan. BMW has never used this interior trim on any model other than the M3. With a focus on interior aesthetics, the Smokers Package is installed in the centre console, including a cover for the ashtray and 12V socket. The centre console is trimmed with BMW Individual Piano Black wood for a deep and glossy finish. The interior is completed with an array of stainless steel pedals.

Vehicle dynamics will be further accentuated with the BMW Performance Parts Power Kit, increasing the engine output to 320hp (+20hp) and 332 lb-ft (+32lb-ft). The Power Kit, with its Overboost Function will allow temporary torque output of up to 369 lb-ft. Combined with the BMW Performance Parts Sport Exhaust, this cat-back exhaust system adds style and presence with its single-wall stainless steel finishers and pronounced acoustics.

The BMW 335i xDrive Sedan Special Edition will be offered in two exclusive colour combinations:

1. Jerez Black Metallic Paint with Black Dakota Leather upholstery Jerez Black has only been offered on the BMW M3 until now.
2. Ruby Black Metallic Paint with Oyster Dakota Leather upholstery Ruby Black is from the BMW Individual range of paints.

Due to the limited production, vehicles will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis" BMW Canada Inc
Attached Images

2013 VW Golf R | APR Stage 2+
2015 BMW F06 640i xDrive | M Sport Edition | 20' Avant Garde M510
Retired 2009 E90 328i xDrive | M Sport | BMW Performance Grille, Intake, Exhaust, BBK | AA Stg 2 | 3 Stage Manifold | Bilstein Sport | Eibach Pro | OEM CF Spoiler | CF Lip | Alufelgen SF-71
Appreciate 0