01-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #1
Whorning
Major
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E90 335i

Garage List
LTBMW l E90 335i LCI Rear Conversion

Recently some people have been asking for pics of my car, in terms of where it's at now with modding.

I just took some really quick and somewhat random shots with my iPhone and thought I would make a thread so I could share with everyone, love or hate it.

All mods were professionally done at LTBMW. (actually, the LCI rear conversion was just done yesterday ) Much thanks to Long and Ivan for seeing everything through and LTBMW as a whole for doing such a great job.

Once again, I apologize in advance for the crappy cell phone pics. Once I have more time, I'll try to update with some better ones... hopefully.

Mod list as of 1/18/2012:
-LED angel eyes
-LTBMW M3 front w/ custom 3D molded lip
-Mtech rear
-Duke Dynamics CF performance diffuser (thanks Mike!)
-BavarianX smoked LED sidemarkers
-Glossy black roof wrap
-Karbonwerke CSL style trunk (thanks Darren!)
-LCI rear conversion taillights
-ST Coilovers
-JB3 PnP
-Muffler Delete
-Resonator Delete
-Matte black grills
-BMS dual cone intake
-Shadowline Trim
-20mm spacers (front)
-15mm spacers (rear)
-ModMy3 LED interior lighting kit
-LED trunk lights
-Titanium tint all around except for windshield

Q:Why are you running stock style 162s???
A: One, because I'm actually undecided as to what aftermarket wheels I would like to put on, and two, because I already have a deep hole in my wallet. If you guys have any suggestions/recommendations as to what you think would look good, please leave a comment!

UPDATED MODS AS OF 1/28/12 (I'll try to put up some pics as soon as I can...?):
-19" VMR V710 in Matte Black (thanks Long!)
-Carbon Fiber interior trim

Future planned mods:
-Vanguard V2 Exhaust

Anyway.. now to the pics!

Before this week:

The product of this week:
Please do note that in this picture specifically, the trunk was not closed all the way yet, so the fitment of the lights does appear to be a tad more off than it should.

I really don't know why the door is open in this one... sorry, I was in a bit of a rush I suppose

Questions, comments,suggestions, recommendations, love, hate, all are welcome!! Hope you guys enjoy, and thanks for looking!

LCI Rear Conversion | Custom BBS CH l Karbonwerke CF CSL Trunk l Duke Dynamics Performance Diffuser | LTBMW Custom Molded Lip | ST Coilovers | JB3 PnP

Last edited by Whorning; 02-18-2012 at 06:31 PM..
Appreciate 0