07-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #23
kdiggz
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3rsian Pr0digy View Post
got my white on red 2009 335i m sport coupe , heated seats , spoiler, navi, premium pkg, 6spd, logic7,CPO, 39k miles for $34k including tax, title, etc. they were asking for 38k orginally the kbb was right around 33-34k. Most people said I got ripped off and that it wasnt worth it all when I posted it on the forum. I think if you can get yours in the mid to low 30's you will be ok. I was looking for a white on red 335i coupe with navi and 6spd, I happened to find one with all my first options and had m sport I knew it was for me and pulled the trigger that day and have not looked back. It was well worth the 6 month wait couldnt be happier. I know what you mean manual cars are tough to find let alone ones with navigation and m sport pkg, plus that color combo damn man thats a nice looking car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3rsian Pr0digy View Post
Got my 09 335i coupe heated seats, nav, 6spd, msport, premium pkg,logic7, alpine white/coral red with CPO for 34k with tax title tag etc. the car had 39k miles. Most people thought I overpaid when I posted about it. I may have but in the end I am satisfied with the car and was waiting for over 5 months for that kind of car....
any particular reason why you felt you had to post this twice lol?
Appreciate 0