Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 335xi-SOLD 5.0 Miata

FS: e9x xi/xdrive KW V3 w/ HP Autowerks Swift Conversion

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey guys,

Well, I decided this suspension setup was a bit overkill for my needs and I bought a track car, so it has to go. I had the KWs on for about 30k miles, and the HPA conversion for about 3k miles, and even through some winter driving they never gave me any issues or seizing of the height adjusters. KW stainless is an amazing thing. I had them installed and removed professionally, and I bought EVERYTHING new. I am pretty sure I still have all of the receipts. No expense was spared in this setup.

KW V3 for xi Height, Compression and Rebound adjustable
HP Autowerks Coilover Conversion w/ Swift 336/672 lb in linear springs, w/ machined height adjusters

This setup is perfect for a daily driver, and occasional autocrosser. I unfortunately never even got to autocross on the HPA conversion, but it rode great on the street and the springs match up quite well to the shock valving. The ride is so much better on these springs than on the stock KW springs, it's really night and day. Despite having heavier spring rates, the linear spring feels better because it is so much better matched to the shock valving.

Price: $1800 OBO

This is not a setup that comes up on the used market often, I waited a long time trying to find it second hand and had no luck, so I was forced to buy new.

Attached Images

| PROcede Rev3 | Vishnu Meth | DCI | BMW Perf. Exhaust | AR Coated/Catless | CP-E FMIC | Quaife |

Last edited by stratplaya06; 05-06-2013 at 01:12 PM..
Appreciate 0