Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 991 C2S Guards Red

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyte3k View Post
Btw...were you at Wal-Mart Howell Mill about a week ago? I saw a car that looked strikingly similar to yours parked there.
yeah that was me! I was going to petco Hope the car was clean, black is such a pita to take care of! next time just flag me down, I notice e9xs pretty quick and am always down to meet some local members!

And more props to Solo Motorsports! My friend has an E46 330ci and has an oil leak and torque converter issue. He took his car somewhere else (without telling me first) and I told him to call Solo and Boris quoted him HALF of what the other shop in Atlanta quoted him. He is bringing the car tomorrow and if I can get my work done in time I will be joining him
Appreciate 0