View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 04:53 PM   #31
Donkey Brolic
Rep
Drives: E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92 View Post
On a side note, if you transfer money as "gift" and you in fact sold goods and they can prove it(conversations on these forums and any other means) paypal can take legal action for fraud against the seller and the buyer, fyi. Seen it happen to someone i use to work with, cheating a global e-commerce business of its fees and exposing yourself to situations like these wont end up pretty if. a) you get scammed. b) the company finds out.
Wow this is an interesting situation.

I am a former e36 guy and ive sold alot of things online and seen my share of disputes. Looking at all the evidence, I dont see how you guys are siding with the OP on this already. As someone else said, he has provided virtually no real evidence other than a random picture.

Also, where does the seller say he sent the money as a gift? I dont see that. And even if he did, apparently the seller showed this guy a video of the exhaust and the OP still bought it. The OP even inspected the thing and had it welded onto his car. Seems as if the OP is either making this up or is extremely negligent.
Appreciate 0