Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Brolic View Post
Wow this is an interesting situation.

I am a former e36 guy and ive sold alot of things online and seen my share of disputes. Looking at all the evidence, I dont see how you guys are siding with the OP on this already. As someone else said, he has provided virtually no real evidence other than a random picture.

Also, where does the seller say he sent the money as a gift? I dont see that. And even if he did, apparently the seller showed this guy a video of the exhaust and the OP still bought it. The OP even inspected the thing and had it welded onto his car. Seems as if the OP is either making this up or is extremely negligent.
Quote:
On a side note

Meaning i wasn't referring to this specific situation, but i agree the story sounds weird to begin with. In most situations when you put a part on your car is yours POINT, BLANK, PERIOD no manufacturer/seller will let you return the item used or new so the negligence is indisputably there.

But I've seen weirder shit happen on this world and very gullible people get scammed everyday so i will refrain from taking sides since out of the 3 sides to every story we are only getting 2, at the end of the day it seems like the truth always comes up missing.
Appreciate 0