01-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #38
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by incantana View Post
Just saw these new posts. I sent this guy a facetime video of the muffler before he paid. Hes making it seem here like he never saw the exhaust before he bought it. It was a performance exhaust. He received the exhaust, inspected it, and then INSTALLED IT. Then he texted me saying he wasnt satisfied with the sound and because of this he wanted a refund. After I wouldnt give him a refund because his complaint was that he wasnt satisfied with the sound and because he had already welded the exhaust in, he then started changing his story saying that in fact it wasnt a performance exhaust and that I was a fraud. I sent him a performance exhaust and now the guy wants a refund AFTER HE INSTALLED IT. For all I know, this guy is trying to keep my performance exhaust and send me his stock exhaust or he may have damaged the performance exhaust when he had it installed and now wants to send me damaged goods. This guy is being totally dishonest. I texted him before and after the sale. He is claiming here that i wouldnt talk to him after the sale which is ANOTHER LIE. I stopped texting him days after he installed the exhaust calling me a fraud and threatening me. I have the text messages saved and if I need to I will post screen shots which include his phone number. Dont want it to come to that but I will do it. Also, if e90bedi continues to dishonestly smear my name on this forum I will look into any legal action that may be taken to protect my reputation. Libel is a serious offense.

Ive been on here a decent amount of time and ive made many more transactions than my itrader would indicate. this is the first "problem" ive ever encountered on here. Good luck to anyone who tries to sell this guy anything. Expect him to install it and then demand a refund if he isnt "satisfied" with the sound (as if thats your fault). Who knows what will happen if you comply with his demands. I refuse to find out because I'm not going to be the sucker here.

this is also a lie.

I sent this guy a performance exhaust. I have no idea what he decided to show you, but if he showed you what i sent him you would have seen a performance exhaust. You can talk all day long about how what he is showing is not a performance exhaust but anyone can show somebody an item they have and claim that its the same item that they bought. That however, doesnt make it true. What about the lies he has obviously already made? Such as the fact that I wouldnt text him? Or that he never saw te exhaust before he bought it? I both texted him after the sale and he saw the item before he bought it. There are 2 lies right there that are not up for debate. Name calling is not necessary.

I have nothing else to say on this topic. This guy is trying to scam me and in the process he is trying to destroy the reputation I have earned on this forum.
im lying? yeah ok make all the bullshit you want and make me the bad guy. if you read closer in my first post to start this thread and read closely you see how i said you replied the first few times but then stopped and claimed that i am threatening you. I'm not trying to scam anyone. im being 100% honest and i will put money on that. You know that what you've done is wrong. Sure you showed me a video etc and i said yes, but how do i propose i inspect from video. also when i received it in that box in the picture i didn't know if it was really a performance exhaust or not, i trusted you. when i took it to my shop they even said that it looks fishy. but i still denied what they said and got it installed. And when i started the car it sounded just like STOCK. yeah u say you didn't like the sound of it, because whoever sold it to you scammed you and now your trying to scam someone else. Sure i made a mistake ill admit it, but as a fellow forum member i would expect that you would honor your mistake like i have and atleast refund me some of the money. Not the cost of shipping. Again just the money you made on it, excluding the shipping. Ill be more than happy to take this thread off if you can text me at my number and we can figure this thing out.
Appreciate 0