View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 08:25 PM   #43
Donkey Brolic
Rep
Drives: E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by White e92 View Post
I didnt even read all the bs the seller just wrote but im gonna step in and explain what I saw..the buyer is a young college kid who just got his e90 and is trying to mod the car on a budget..he has done some nice one but was looking for a nice exhaust tone..only prob was he didnt know what to look for..yes the seller did show him pics and im sure showed him the exhaust in advance but in reality he didnt know what he was looking at..I saw the exhaust in the box when it first arrived..unfortunatly i did not know he believe it to be a performance exhaust which it CLEARLY was not..i had my e92 which i did plenty too..trust me when I tell you..this kid was scammed and clearly taken advantage of!!!..i dont care what is said after this but its bs and he should get his money back..slick btw having the money sent as a gift..
So let me get this straight.

The buyer wanted a PE but had no idea what it was or really looked like. The buyer then saw a video of it and did no research and paid for it.

Then the seller received it and somehow you were there at the exact moment he received it yet you had no idea that he was expectin it to be a performance exhaust? And you knew he had a regular exhaust and you say you knew this new exhaust was a regular exhaust but you still said nothing to him?

You didnt think it was strange that he was replacing a stock exhaust with a stock exhaust? And you are apparently soo close to the OP that you were literally there when he opened the box but you had no clue he was expecting it to be a PE?

All too strange.

Yeah you're not getting you're money back.

Last edited by Donkey Brolic; 01-24-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Appreciate 0