View Single Post
      10-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #38
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtsMyWorld View Post
No not yet actually, the last part for it is suppose to come in today. Its something that lets the amount of fuel go into the engine that went bad, and I'm also getting a new wastegate....again I think, and then they're checking out my turbos just to be safe. But meh its whatever I got a z4 now so I'm more than happy to keep it for a while. Also did you guys hear that they're offically having recalls on the 335i's hpfp? I wonder if my qualifies.

And my girlfriend made a good point on my plate. When I showed it to her she though Me Kiler, don't know if thats a good idea to roll around with if people don't know what a M3 is(which is a lot)

Edit; So I got a call from the SA and I went into BMW and what do you know....my cars is 50 million peicies. They're checking out my turbos and say they most likely need to be replaced and I'll get the newer ones. Yay? I'm not sure. They also said my intake was throwing a code the car didn't catch, saying it puts to much oxygen in the engine....you were right about that penn. So It seems I may be getting a new intake instead of angel eyes shortly. Hope I get new turbos though.......I think?

Edit 2; And modbargins is having a sale of the rims I want for $699 and I don't know if I want to spend that kind of cash fml so many big decisions...fml *end rant / vent*
+1 on the intake, I am either going the cheap route bms dci or i am literally going to cut off my arm and send it to asr....a lot of decisions to be made. If I can a 100% confirmation that you will buy my bov (doesnt have to be now, but in the near future) I will buy the asr set up. I really dont want to get rid of my aa bov because it sounds better than the tial but if you get the asr intake you HAVE to buy there bov bc nothing else fits. The aa is the best sounding bov out there IMO. Not to bad on price either...like 600 plus shipping. (ive heard if u r running a tune that in order to hold boost properly you MUST upgrade that charge pipe, either bov or forge dv's) The air intake box is very similar to the stock but vastly improved. If it can handle 500+ wrhp on their project 135i, it sounds good to me.
I will order the angel eyes with you (which im sure I can get a deal on, im a good salesman) if you want to wait a couple more months. I know if we get two I can knock maybe 50 off and get um shipped for free.
About tonight, im down for whatever. anything on tv tonight worth having a couple of drinks too?
On a side note I ordered the HPF black anodized FMIC yesterday. I CANT FUCKIN WAIT! HAHA, they claim 25hp at only 11psi. hell yeeeeuh
Appreciate 0