03-03-2012, 06:40 AM   #67
snoozee
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 318i

Unhappy added VO but not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by everlast View Post
Note that it is possible that if you have a MULF-2 unit to code for bluetooth so all you need to add is a BT antenna and the mic. My '08 328xi touring has the MULF-2 and I successfully added the Bluetooth to the VO. After letting the car sleep, the "Phone" option appeared in the radio and I can place calls, etc. I'm currently waiting for my microphone and antenna to come in from Tischer.

I believe MULF-2 High units are found in cars with BMW Professional radio with USB in the center console. It's easy to check, just pull up the cover in the trunk and look for it!
Were you able to get the phone to pair even without installing the mic and antenna?

My 2009 E90 LCI has 6FL option and MULF-2 installed. I've added $644 to the VO and did FA_WRITE to the CAS and NFRM. Also did SG_CODIEREN to the 2RAD module. However, voice control is not working and I'm also not able to do any bluetooth pairing. It seems that the telephone option is not enabled. My radio now shows something like this. (pic taken from the internet)

Appreciate 0