View Single Post
      04-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
Isaiah5411
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego Blue 328i E93

The BEFORE interior shot

Hopefully, the interior project will be finished by the end of next week. One of the parts had to come from Germany but was damaged in shipping.

In the meantime, here is a before shot...after the M footrest, stainless pedals, and black floor mats were installed.

Once again, the beige is nice but...enough is enough. So, I figured out a way to shrink it up a little. Hope you will like the result.

Updates 6-28

Notes on Project Sapphire Interior: What I did was custom cover the front door tops in matching Dakota black leatherette (just about perfect match) and changed out all of the rear top parts with black pieces and replaced the headrest mounts and roll over protection covers with black pieces. Just couldn't handle all of that beige. Debated over leaving the ambient lighting strips beige or making them black. Have both in the garage. May paint the black ones I have gloss black to match the piano dash if I do it but that might start getting a bit busy.
"O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires." (Isaiah 54:11)

Last edited by Isaiah5411; 06-28-2011 at 02:15 PM..
Appreciate 0