View Single Post
      09-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Need some help/Suggestions (M3 Steering Wheel)

So I ordered a used M3 steering wheel a few weeks ago and love it except it was pretty used. Basically it is pretty worn mostly at the top and on the outer edge of the wheel. I tried using Lexol leather cleaner and conditioner but that didn't really help. The conditioner helped all the leather get soft except the parts that are worn and feel dried out. It also wound up leaving my wheel pretty sticky... I've dealt with the stickiness for a while but just went outside and used the Lexol cleaner hoping that it won't be sticky tomorrow. What i'd really like to know is if anyone knows a way I can fix the dry and worn parts of the leather and also get rid of the stickiness if its not gone for tomorrow. I tried taking a picture with my phone of the dry leather i'm talking about but idk how well it turned out. I appreciate any help in advance.

More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0