08-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #318
itrocks4u
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80, F36, E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo330i View Post
Let's be real the n52 for most people out there not us enthusiast, is a cheap way to own a awesome car .. It's like every girl owns a Mercedes Benz c300 it's a cheap way to own German engineering in reality and they aren't built to be race cars or any type of fast.. And they are slow I had a 325i you can see all the modifications I had in my signature below... I lost to a 35 year old in a Jetta with minor modifications for god sake a Nissan murano and a dodge caravan stayed right up against me and it was embarrassing...
335 is not a played-out car at all. It's a beast on it owns and I'd love to own one in the future. With that said:

1. BMWs, whether a 325, 328, 330, 335 are not cheap. There are a lot more excellent cars out there besides BMW, have a lot more options and still cheaper than n52 cars

2. C300 is not a cheap way to own German engineering. Are you kidding me? I understand you own a BMW, but come on now buddy, stop fooling yourself.

3. You shouldn't be racing whether in n52 or n54 or n55. You should be embarrassed to even race a dodge caravan. Explore around the site for tracking options.

4. It is OKAY for an enthusiast to own n52 engine.

5. 35 year old was a better driver than you.

6. Keep everyone's budget and position in mind before you start calling everything else a cheap option if it's not what you own. Quite immature to be honest.
Appreciate 0