View Single Post
      03-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #248
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saph 335i coupe 6mt

J, I will call you. I think I am going to do it, and get it installed after my next service and after I replace my plugs and coil pack on cylinder 5. I believe I am going to go with the Macht Schnell 3" thermal coated catless DP's and then get some high flow cats to replace the 2nd's. I really want H2O/Meth, but that may wait just a tad bit longer...but more power is always good. I think Cincy Speed has some good "juice" for us, maybe we should run some of that!!!

I will call the guys down at UUC about the Evo3 SSK and DSSR for your car. You should ask Mr. 5 about the ACT clutch for your car, he may be able to tell you who to talk to?!?!? I will call you with Ken's #, but I will check with the guys down at Cincy Speed because I know they will cut me a great deal if we do our cars there...maybe my DP's, and your clutch, SSK and DSSR and also some high flow cats for us both?!?!

Ahhh, yes...Spring is upon us, well maybe after this next round of snow!!! Sucks! The car is out today, she will get a good bath, and maybe get a few hard pulls in before the cold/snow comes?!?

I know Mike and Kurt are over in London...lucky them!! I did hear that Paul has already sold or is selling his e46 M3 Vert, and Mike is getting a e36 M3 to play with...so this year should be fun! Ian has been at it as well, so I am hoping we can all meet up sometime soon this spring!! Ian had mentioned maybe do a little dyno day, I was thinking Cincy Speed, but I will talk to them and see when we can do that and our cost? I know that some of the other members have set up some nearby meets, so maybe we can hit them up if available, they should be a good time.

Cheers
Todd
Performance |PROcede V5|Stett CAI|UUC/Corsa Exhaust|AA Intercooler|RPI Scoops|Stett Charge Pipe w/Forge DV's|UUC Evo3 SSK/DSSR|Mod CDV Style |Aero Lip|Aero rear|Aero Spoiler|M-Tech Side Skirts|Black Calipers|Black Grille|Black Shadow emblem|Black Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim|35%Tint|Tinted Tails|Style 230 19"rims|Lux H8'sTech |Nav|Cold Weather|Premium|Comfort Access|Sport|
Appreciate 0