View Single Post
      04-30-2011, 01:15 PM   #218
E90Vader
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

I just read your post haha! So updates, last night at 1 AM, I googled a few forums and found out about integra tire and precision alignment! I woke up at 8 am, and at 9 phone down to integra tire and the guy said no problem, get here by 10 and we can do it! So I pick my car up at BMW -- sooo sexy btw--- and then take it to iontegra tire. Mike takes on look at it and said hellz no.. Its to low, I can't get it on the hoist!!!... So now I'm hyper ventilating thinking omg.. What am I going to do? So I then phone precision auto and the lady says there was a cancellation and I can come down for noon! So I drove down and here I am, just waiting at precision to see iof they can actually do it! Fingers crossed!!! If so the tune goes in tonight, but omg the wheels and drop look incredible. Just to note the new dinan shocks and struts are amazing!! The car feels better then stock by a mile, so stable, no bounce at all very stiff yet not, and with the drop its un believable!! Sorry for any bad typo's I'm on my blackberry lol
Appreciate 0