Thread: Rice
View Single Post
      01-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #105
AlpineSwift
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335Xi Coupé

Fenders are questionable, Wing is too tall for my taste, Not a fan of that style camo. To each their own, its not my thing but I will say it's not terrible either. If I was being constructive I'd say the fenders need to go favor of M3 fenders and custom extended rears, the camo needs to be changed or pulled off completely, and the wing needs to sit lower. I can dig the seats though. Shaves a $hit ton of weight off the car so I can appreciate that a lot. I've considered pulling the stock front seats for Sparco, Bride, or Recaro manually adjustable seats for a while. Might do it on my next car.
E92 '08 335Xi 6AT - Cobb AP3 Tuned by MAC Autosport, Original Prototype Xi DOCRace 6266 Single Turbo Swap, VRSF CP w/Synapse BOV, VRSF 7" FMIC, BMS Cowl, H&R Coilovers, Renn Motorsport RS-51's, Stoptech Stage 2 Slotted, xHP Stage 3, Earl's Racing Oil Cooler, Turner Boost Gauge, M3 Lip Spoiler.
Standing Mile Record Holder for Xi over a mile high: 168.2MPH @ 5512'; The Colorado Mile hosted by The US Mile.
Appreciate 0