View Single Post
      09-07-2012, 02:10 AM   #24
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by petespokerplanet View Post
I can't stand the look of that second set that was posted. They sell them everywhere for all kinds of cars. The reason I don't like them is because they don't have a clean look. It "blends" the whole wheel together, and you can't tell when one part ends and the other starts….if that makes sense. I believe that in a couple years, that style-wheel will look as awkward as those Pantera Tri-spoke wheels from the nineties.
Very good point, thank you for the great pst, I want something like the concepts....wish they made them in 19's. I feel the same way about the LC 818's....see similar rims everywhere.
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0