View Single Post
      10-09-2011, 01:46 AM   #1
gaifaun
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i LCI

Garage List
Question I can finally CODE! but there is a final question. (Vancouver)

successfully coded my car! thank you so much for the all your help. As soon as i get my minor quirks sorted out, i can help any member here out with coding. Free of course, just get me a pack of beer haha.

I coded Digital Speed display, Follow me home lighting, and window safety feature as we speak... I am going to also code door gong disable, door unlocks when key is removed and roll windows up with fob.

QUESTION: I want to delete the LED sidemarkers for my 2010 E90 LCI headlights. I cannot find the code in the NFRM module. All the sidemarker options in the google docs spreadsheet fail to show a method for LCI sedan models. Any insight would be appreciated!
EDIT: SOLVED

also I tried coding the folding mirrors through fob for my 2010 LCI E90 and i changed the value of this (ASP_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP) to activ but it still doesn't work. Any ideas why? the other coding i mentioned earlier worked without a hiccup.
EDIT: Got mirrors to work.

thanks in advance for the help. The feeling of accomplishment right now is amazing. all the hard work paid off.

I posted this in the coding forum too, but I posted here too in hopes of getting an answer sooner.

Last edited by gaifaun; 10-12-2011 at 03:11 AM.. Reason: solved my questions
Appreciate 0