Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 328i

Garage List
2008 328i E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycler View Post
If I were you Ide do 1 of 2 things. #1 go and do a european delivery on your M3, and if #1 cant happen then go to Life Quality in Bay Ridge on 4th Ave and speak with Andy Tse. He will work his ass off to get you what you want. I did euro delivery and my car is in transit right now. This guy keeps me up to date where my car is (well he finally found out that its on a ship). Changes things for me when I needed it. Took car of my dad on his ED. Answers all our questions and goes beyond what is needed from him. And if you get the car from him you can still get it serviced in Manhattan or they will come to you with a loaner and take your vehicle in to their shop in brooklyn and then return your car to you. They even come out to Long Island. Tell him Aaron sent you. He will either pull out his hair since Im probably his most annoying customers or he will treat you like you are his #1 customer.
+1 on Andy over at LQ bmw. Got my car from him, I ordered it back in august as the first 08 E92. Got 1K over invoice easy and he did everything possible to keep me happy as well as answer questions through e-mail almost every couple of days for the 8 weeks I waited for my car.

And he is probably the most knowledgeable guy around for ED from what I hear.
Appreciate 0