View Single Post
      01-09-2011, 11:21 PM   #115
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

The Z06 tested in 07 was much more composed and a improved version due to the revised shocks/suspension upgrades over the 06 one. That was a well known improvement by Chevy that allowed greater speed/braking ability in and out of the corners. You can go back and read the differences in their article.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi335 View Post
I agree...

Something i noticed there was a 3 second difference between the 06 z06 time and the 07 z06 time. There shouldnt have been that big of a difference (although i think they did maybe make some suspension tweaks for 08 and a tranny change). Also wish there were MY's on the list. You could see when the test was done but hard to tell what year car they used.

All in all though great to see some comparision numbers.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0