325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Chrysler Crossfire Roadster

My car is in the shop and they gave me a crossfire roadster. Heres my review.

The exterrior, great looking, with the top down! With the top up its bleh! The interrior is super-cheap, plastic every where! It took me about 15 min to figure out how to change the side mirrors because its a little nob in the center console that moves side to side and them up and down, very strange I thought. Heres a picture of the knob, . Next the roof. It was a little difficult for me to figure out how to put the top down. You unlock the top and then i thought you press the button that says top down, but theres another step that i had no clue of. You had to press the roof up after you unlocked it. Maybe its not weird but i dont believe the 3 series vert had that (correct me if im wrong i never owned one, but a friend of mines mother has it and it doesnt seem that she has to do that.) With the top up its near impossible to see to your sides or behind you.
The engine is a deep growl, very nice sound, and a quick little engine for that size car. 6 cyl 3.2L 215 hp 229 torque. overall i think its a nice car, but couldnt see myself driving it every day, mostly just a weekend car, but for the price tag of $32k+ its not worth it.