View Single Post
      04-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
stevejiange92
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M-Sport Black

For sale: 2011 M-sport front bumper black saphire/metallic

Price reduced! $195. Need it out of the garage!

Actual pictures attached...

As the title stated, I am selling my 2011 e92 m-sport front bumper in black sapphire or black metalic. This is a great chance for those who didn't get the M-sport package and want to add more aggresive look to their E92 for cheap. The bumper is in good condition. There is a minor tear underneath the bumper resulted from being caught by a steel stick. Also, there are normal scratch marks underneath the bumper from parking concrete stalls. However, all the wear and tear do not impact the functionality of the bumper at all, and you can't see them unless you look from the under. The damage is very minor. You may choose to either do a minor repair to it or just install the way it is.

I am asking $195 for the M-package front bumper. Local Denver area pick up only. The price is firm. Considering that it is already painted and in good condition, the price is very reasonable for the significant change and the aggressive look that you ll get for your E92. PM me if you are interested.

Looks like I can only upload one picture. If you are interested, pm me your email, and I will send you some pictures. I am more than happy to meet and show it in person, so that you know exactly what you are getting. Thanks for looking!

Picture credited to:awei130.
Attached Images

Last edited by stevejiange92; 07-25-2013 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: more picture
Appreciate 0