View Single Post
      09-02-2011, 08:29 PM   #2363
Bamm1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 Subaru STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saviorx View Post
At the time I took it to the track I am really not sure what map revision I was using. For some reason I think it was V 2.01 It was not a v2 since I dont like the dull pedal/ acceleration feel. I don't think V 3.0 maps have any performance enhancements. I think it just added more logging capability. I have recently updated to the stage 1 V2.03 map and it feels ok to me. I have since upgraded my suspension and wheels/tires so I hope to get to the track in september. I did not notice the power reduction in the notes for 2.03 but I am interested to see how that changes the track times.
Do you recall if you updated to the AT-specific Stage 1 93 Octane v2.03 map or the regular Stage 1 v2.03 map (which appears to have become a MT-specific map without being labeled as such)?

You may still be able to use the regular v2.03 map if you did not see the "rough shifting" issues that prompted the creation of the AT-specific updates.

I believe you are correct about the v3.00 maps. I think they just allow you to take advantage of the new parameters you can log with the recent firmware update.

I am very curious to see what times you will post if you do indeed have the new AT-specific Stage 1 map. The 3-6% power reduction may wreck your dyno sheet but may prove inconsequential on the track. You never know. I will keep an eye out for your new track times this month.
Appreciate 0