View Single Post
      10-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
WNF_335i
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 335i 6MT

waterpump took the sh*ts last night

just last night i was driving home when the yellow overheating light appeared on the dash within a minute it turned red and reduced power. i quickly turned the next right and let the car roll into a safe parking spot. i knew immediately my car was in limpmode. i tried to turn it on and same problem. i waited 45 mins til i turned the car on and slowly drove home.

this morning when i woke up i was praying it wasnt my waterpump. when i went to the garage to start her up within seconds i heard the fan going full blast. i hooked in my laptop and the codes that came up were
2e81 and 2e82 (worst feeling ever) all night i was wishing i didnt see those codes and bamp what do you know. how do i determine if im in need of a thermostat aswell?

im out of warranty i bought the car at 92k bonestock since then done slight modifications sitting at 103k

Can anyone help me find a good price on a waterpump in the GTA and a reasonable mechanic that wont charge me as much a stealership. .. there goes my chargepipe/bov n meth kit
Appreciate 0