Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfish2012 View Post
Good Job Yandy! Nice driving Don't take this a criticism, but I think you left some time on the table there.

1. On 3 corner exits, you hesitate before hitting the throttle. You're probably still getting used your new LSD, and rear suspension

2. In the straights, the car didn't seem to pull as hard (for stage 2+?). Try buying some MS109, and trying out cobb's 100 octane race map.
I def left some time on the table thats not a lie. Little by little getting used to just how much earlier I can hit the throttle.

Not sure if you're familiar with that track, but hitting 145mph on that back straight, I'd say the car's pulling ok. Just to compare, c6 z06 would do about 152 to 155 depending on driver. There were some occasions where heat was an issue, oil specifically.

I bought some Torco to try out, just because buying a bunch of MS109 for a full day of track is $$$$.. lol. Also had PTF do a e85 tune, which that day we were still fine tuning.

Thanks for the feedback and keep bringing it