02-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #20
e90drvr
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Graphite/Terra 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1973 View Post
In my understanding and correct me if I'm wrong is that parking lights to me is the low beams (angel eyes in position 1), however I thing that you are referring to the feature when you pull on the BC stalk and it activates the lights (xenon and angel eyes) for a specific time (time that can be set in the BC menu under P setting).
The parking lights are the lights that come on when you have the switch in pos. 1, however, when the switch is in this position it won't allow the lights to turn off. it needs to be in auto or pos. 2 for the parking lights to turn off automatically. (parking lights on my car are the halos and the tail lights.)
Pulling the stalk activates the 'Coming Home Lights' or Heimleuchtung. This is not what I'm referring to, especially since the CHL include the xenons and the brake lights.

Quote:
Another question is what does KL15 mean you refer to it.
KL15 refers to Klemme 15 or Relay 15. It is the relay that is switched on when the key is in position 2 (ignition on) and turns off when the engine is stopped. KLR is the relay that is activated when the key is in position 1 (accessories on), this remains on when you shut the engine off (CC refers to it as 'Radio Mode').

Quote:
I would like to upload my FRM file but don't know how to
Use pastebin.com. Paste your TRC file into the website and paste a link to the bin here.
Appreciate 0