View Single Post
      03-04-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
Dylanize
Captain Dutch Rudder
Rep
Drives: AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaville View Post
Yeah that's thanks to a douche bag who sold me a set of wheels that had been damaged and then concealed. They were cracked and then powder coated I put them on my car drove literally 5 miles home and the wheel was cracked I obviously didn't hit any either. Oh and the tires he took photos with tread meter yeah he never got his car aligned because the inside of the tire tread was shot.... uneven wear.... Kid honestly was lucky he lives 10 hours from me or else I would have driven to his house and beat the shit out of him.... I ended up selling the 3 wheels that were ok for pennies compared to what I paid for them and the tires were trash. The kid said he would reimburse me for the tires being shitty and delayed and delayed until which I found out the hard way.... until I couldn't file a claim with paypal.... Karma is a bitch though and that little bastard will get his.... I ended up just buying brand new wheels tires and TPMS oh which he said he had and guess what he didn't have....

I'm buying a brand new F30 M-Sport I don't need this anymore ...sorry for the rank you just brought back bad memories from that douche bag...
Oh man, that's horrible. Sorry. Well let me bring you back to an even 0 then!

PM me.