View Single Post
      12-31-2011, 10:01 PM   #200
SIKH335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [1.00]
I get use of a friends Vbox whenever I actually ask to use it. These runs were done full weight back in October, with original aggressive maps when my dyno was 435whp. I really have not had a chance to test my car as aggressively and consists tangly as you do. I wish we had less cops more open roads and most of all the topime to do so. These were my first 60-130 runs with this car and haven't tried them since. Let's see if I can finally get around to doing some more testing. Did you go to Sacramento today? Eric was there he ran an 11.6sec 121mph 1.9xx (60'). I was gonna go but my wife woke up sick and I had my 2 year old all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod182 View Post
Pretty good run! Glad you have the vbox to gauge your car and see the numbers you can generate. The results will be be pretty consistent unless you change something. Slopes definitely help too. A 1.9% slope helps me about .3-.4 seconds. But good stuff..glad your doing this because the numbers dont lie. And I think this is more representative of street perfomance than tge dragstrip which prioritizes your launch.
Appreciate 0