View Single Post
      08-31-2021, 01:18 PM   #1
Prican77
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i m/t: FBO

Exclamation DIY’er looking for help near NE Ohio

Hey everyone! Been around here for awhile and had my n54 e90 for about a year and a half. She needs some fairly involved maintenance that I have never attempted on my own and would love to pay someone to work side by side with me so that I can learn some of these repairs/maintenance.

Everything revolves around a turbo replacement that “while I’m in there” I would also like to replace my water pump (have done before), oil Pan gasket, rear main seal, clutch swap to 335is, valve cover gasket, and OFH gasket…

I know. Pretty much every seal and gasket 😂

I can travel to you if you have all the equipment to do the job and I’m willing to pay in cash or just beer/pizza if someone is feeling generous enough. Working side by side I figure this is easily an entire day or two of work so my expectations are low but hopes are high that someone is interested in helping out a fellow shade tree mechanic.

For those who are going to suggest a shop… I’m hoping someone who has experience doing these maintenance items is willing to share their knowledge/teach me, so that I may learn how to do these procedures on my own without anyone or a shop next time.
Appreciate 0