SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by quackman View Post
I'm also getting the new update that came out a couple of months ago, just dropped off my car a few hours ago. Looking forward to the increased speed and new colors/fonts...

I've had my car since the e90 came out, i've gotten one update that was about a year ago. It fixed a few things, the voice command was near useless because I'd hit the button.... and it would take half a minute before the beep would signal for me to state my command. Hope this even newer version speeds things up even more in other areas.

My service advisor claims my car will be ready tomorrow.
My car's in the shop for the ELV alarm as well as the iDrive not booting and/or being slow. To give an idea of how slow, I put the car in reverse, backed out of my driveway, put it in 1st, drove 50 ft up the street and the PDC display appeared.

I asked the SA if they could please set the computer to allow the windows/sunroof to close and the mirrors to fold via the lock button on the remote. I hope they will.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0