04-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #1180
a1reader
Evolve tuned...
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegs View Post
I have been a lurker for some time now and have been using all the great info to help me choose my ride. Last week I picked her up and I haven't stopped grinning since Previous BMW cars included E34 520i, E46 325, E39 528, E85 Z4 3.0 SMG.

I had to get rid of the Z4 when our twins arrived. For some crazy reason I decided to get a Saab Estate. I have suffered it for two years and was desperate to get back in a beemer. The new F10 520d was very tempting but I had throughly enjoyed putting the top down in the Z4 so wanted something sensible(ish) but still fun. The first time I saw the E93 at the local dealer I loved it - both top up and down. I have just been biding my time to find the right one. As with most used motors, we have to compromise with the options so it wasn't 100% perfect but pretty close.

E93 330d M Sport Vert
June '09
3,500 miles
Manual
Titanium Silver
Armrest. front with sliding adjustment
Bluetooth phone prep + telematics
Elec Fold Exterior Mirrors
Fine Brushed Aluminium interior trim
Black Leather interior
M light-alloy wheels double spoke 225 M.
Navigation-system Professional
Seat heating. front
Voice Control
Wind deflector

Many thanks to all the useful postings on here. It is a great database of information and I spent what felt like 100's of hours making sure I was not getting stitched up by the dealer. I even got the salesman to put an assurance in an email that if the 225 wheels crack (and so longs as I hadn't obviously abused the wheels), they will be considered to be a manufacturing issues and replaced under warranty. I also got it in writing that the car are 'fit for purpose' on our crap pothole ridden roads.

I spent a bit of time today cleaning her and taking a couple of snaps. They are attached to this post.

So I am de-lurked now and will continue to enjoy reading all of your posts.
Beautiful car mate Congratulations If you think its great now, wait till its remapped I know exactly how you feel with the vert, I can't believe how amazing it is and I've had my 335i for 6 months Congratulations again and welcome
Appreciate 0